Lets just start by saying the is not based on facts but option. My opinion.
So i have a one and a half year old apricot coloured cockapoo called Bertie and he is the best dog in the world. For anyone who doesn’t know what a cockapoo is i shall give you some facts about them.
- 1) They are a mix of cocker spaniel and poodle
- 2) They are hypoallergenic
- 3) They had a long life expectancy (around 15-18 years)
- 4) They come in many different colours including apricot ,golden, black,brown and variations of all in between.
- 5) They are the fluffiest puppies in the world.
- Now we have laid down the facts I will tell you why my dog Bertie is the best. He is currently while I’m writing this curled up next to me on the sofa on my feet. This is his favourite position and he will be your hot water bottle for as long as you will allow him. Bertie is so ridiculously cuddly sometimes i do think he is a needy human child stuck in a gorgeous fluffy body. Cockapoos as a breed are extremely loving and kind natured and will genuinely be everybody friend including all other dogs (sometimes is a downside). I could relay to you so many reasons why Bertie is the best but I think really all you need to do is see a picture of him to understand. So here he is… The best dog in the world!